Example targeted CV
This example targeted CV will assist you when you come to write your own CV.
To quickly improve your own CV and get more interviews, please take a look at our CV writing services.
Targeted CVs aren't generally liked by most employers and recruiters, as they can make it hard to see what you have actually done in each job.
If you have been working for a number of years, then you should really try out our example performance CV first, before trying a targeted CV.
A targeted CV, is typically just one page long and just contains a few section headings.
When you write a CV, you may need different section headings (to those listed below), depending on what else you need to include in your CV.
- Want to quickly improve your CV? A CV writer can swiftly improve your CV and help you get the interviews you want.
- FREE Report: How to substantially improve your own CV
- How to write your targeted CV
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off your CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- How to write an executive CV
- Business analyst CV
- Managing director CV
- Marketing manager CV
- Sales manager CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters