Functional CV Example
This functional CV example will help you learn how to write a CV when you need to set out your CV under separate functional headings.
To improve your CV and get more interviews, you might want to take a look at Bradley CVs professional CV writing service.
Most employers and recruiters don't like functional CVs, as they have frequently been used in the past to hide a patchy or poor work history.
If you have been working for a number of years, then you may want to try out our example performance CV, before you try out a functional CV.
In a functional CV, you will need to use section headings that are appropriate to the functions that are relevant to the jobs that you will be applying for. You may also require additional section headings after the functional headings, depending on what else you need to include in your CV.
Before you consider using a functional CV, you should take a look at our article on selecting your CV format, as this type of CV is not normally appropriate for most people. CV writers can also help you determine if a functional CV would be best for you. As well as looking at this functional example CV below, please also see:
- Want to improve your CV and get more interviews? Then learn how our
CV writing service can dramatically increase your chances of securing the job interviews you want.
- FREE Report: How to successfully improve your CV
- How to write your functional CV
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off your CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- How to write an executive CV
- Business analyst CV
- Managing director CV
- Marketing manager CV
- Sales manager CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters