Why should you choose Bradley CVs?
Bradley CVs was formed in 1993 by Paul Bradley (our Managing Director), to provide its clients with a specialist CV writing service. Our aim is to create a first-class CV for you that will impress employers and make them want to invite you for those all-important job interviews.
Bradley CVs has built up considerable experience and expertise in writing a CV that gets results for clients from all backgrounds.
As expert CV writers the national press has contacted us frequently, and we have featured in important articles in The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, The Independent, etc. We also produced a CV for BBC TV's Webwise TV Programme and have featured on both BBC and commercial radio stations.
Why are our Consultants the best?
Our Consultants are hand-picked for their excellent knowledge of recruitment and their professional copywriting skills. Selected from 100s of applicants our consultants know how to write a CV that will sell you to a prospective employer. We have turned down 100s of applicants who all claimed they could write an excellent CV. These people typically ran their own CV writing business, worked for a competing CV service, or worked in either HR or recruitment.
Why did we turn these people down?
Because they just couldn't meet our high standards for preparing CVs. HR and recruitment personnel may be skilled in recruitment, but they are are not normally skilled in copywriting and selling your skills and experience to an employer. Whilst the people who have traditionally written CVs come from a secretarial background and are therefore not skilled in recruitment or copywriting.
Our Consultants possess excellent recruitment knowledge and first-class copywriting skills, which are both required to produce a CV for you that will win you the job interviews you want. We only ever select the best, so when you pick one of our CV services, you can be sure that the CV you will receive from us will truly impress an employer.
Who is Bradley CVs Managing Director?
As the Managing Director Paul Bradley is charged with making sure that your CV will win you the job interviews that you deserve. With 24 years' experience in professionally writing CVs, Paul is completely dedicated to meeting the highest professional standards:
- Paul is a professionally qualified recruiter, after successfully completing the REC's Diploma in Recruitment Practice (DipRP).
- As a Member of REC's Institute of Recruitment Professionals and the CIPD, Paul is staunchly dedicated to making sure that Bradley CVs upholds the highest standards. Click here to learn more about the REC or CIPD.
- Paul advised the National Advisory Council for Careers & Educational Guidance on the development of nationally recognised quality standards for CV Writing.
Other pages to visit:
- Professional CV Writing Service
- Free CV Review
- Free Report: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Contact us
- CV Examples
- Ordering a CV
- Why should you choose Bradley CVs?
- Cover letters
- Application Forms or MBA Application Forms
- LinkedIn Profile
- Personal Statement / Supporting Statement
- Professional CV Writers
- Example CV
- Who are the REC/CIPD?
- Terms & Conditions
- CV for BBC TV
- Privacy Statement
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Free CV writing tips