Group Interview Tests
Group tests are used by an employer to see how you react in a group. They will want to see if you help or hinder the group reach its objectives.
An observer will be watching to see how you take criticism, whether you take on leadership roles and involve less communicative group members.
If you chair the meeting the observer will be checking on how you plan and keep control of the meeting. If you are leading a group activity the observer will be interested in seeing how good you are at delegating tasks and how much of the work you keep for yourself.
Should you be worried about group interview tests, then you might want to talk things through with an experienced interview coach, as they can help you develop a winning approach to group testing.
- Want to improve your interview success rate? Our Interview Coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Need to improve your CV? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips / advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems