Job Interview Body Language
When you are being interviewed it is very important that you give out the right signals. You should always look attentive, so do not slouch in your chair.
Never lie to anyone in an interview, your body language and tone of voice or the words you use will probably give you away - classic body language giveaways include scratching your nose and not looking directly at the other person when you are speaking to them.
If you have a moustache you may want to consider shaving it off - people with moustaches can be perceived as being aggressive. You can always grow it again once you have got the job.
Need help with your interview practice? Our interview coaching can make a big difference, helping you to win the job offers you want.
- Want to improve your interview success rate? Our Interview Coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Need to improve your CV? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips / advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems