Job Interview Body Language
When you are being interviewed it is very important that you give out the right signals. You should always look attentive - so do not slouch in your chair. Never lie to anyone in an interview, your body language and tone of voice or the words you use will probably give you away - classic body language giveaways include scratching your nose and not looking directly at the other person when you are speaking to them.
If you have a moustache you may want to consider shaving it off - people with moustaches can be perceived as being aggressive. You can always grow it again once you have got the job.Click here for interview problems.
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Is your CV letting you down? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Do you want to improve your interview success rate? Click here to learn how our interview skills coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips/advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems