CV distribution can greatly increase your chances of securing a new role by distributing your CV to both recruiters and employers.
A CV distribution company should know which recruiters and employers need someone from your particular profession and industry sector. You should therefore secure a new job more quickly with a CV distribution company.
What questions should you ask a CV distribution company?
- Have they experience in your specific industry sector?
- Do they have experience in distributing CVs for people in your profession?
- Is your CV distributed to employers, recruiters or both?
- How many employers / recruiters will your CV be sent to?
- How long have they been in business?
- What do their customers say about them? [Are their testimonials on their website?]
- How much does it cost to distribute your CV?
- Do you get any other services included in this price?
We recommend signing-up with several CV distribution companies to increase the number of recruiters/ employers that will receive your CV. This should increase your chances of getting a job.
Prior to using a CV distribution company you should check that your CV is up to the job. Don't send out a poor CV as this will just waste your time. Please see our free CV writing tips section or our CV service.